The world is experiencing expensive economic losses from the impacts of climate change. Hurricanes, sea level rise, droughts, fires, floods, and extreme weather events are having a devastating impact. To the many poor and vulnerable people who are hit first and worst, this is a matter of survival. Climate impacts
Fortunately, cities, organizations, and individuals are taking the initiative where others fall short, and investors with trillions in global assets are demanding climate action and therefore systematic change.
While the work of each individual is important, no one person, organization or government can solve these far-reaching problems alone. Working together with the GCCR, solutions can be scaled.
The GCCR brings together leading companies, global investors, the world’s leading academic institutions, government officials, civil society and indigenous peoples in action-oriented groups to build a bridge between strategies and implementation. Partners leverage the GCCR’s unique network of cross-sector collaborations on cost-effective risk reduction, adaptation and resiliency solutions.
Join the Global Center for Climate Resilience (GCCR)
Partners have the opportunity to:
- Join a steering committee (select partnership levels).
- Join action areas of focus which include financial institutions, asset managers, engineering firms, academia, resilience consultants, communications professionals, etc. (all partners).
- Propose issues for areas of focus to tackle and work with a GCCR relationship manager to fill initiatives with cross-sector players.
- Become managing directors in their area of focus and/ or initiatives (select partnership levels).
- Strategic partnership facilitation provided by the GCCR (all partners).
- Access to the GCCR’s investor network (all partners).
- Share data to improve modeling and resilience outcomes.
- Have their voice represented in public policy and work with government policy panels to address critical issues.
- Receive a highly individualized relationship with their GCCR ambassador and area of focus/ initiative managing director.
- Have their work showcased for partners and for the public
- Attend and host webinars (all partners).
- Reach a global audience through our events at the United Nations and other large-scale venues (select partnership levels).
- Attend and present at think tank sessions (2019 sessions are at Oxford, Deltares, and IHE Delft, discounted rate).
- Attend the Global Resilience Summit at The Breakers Resort in Palm Beach, Florida. (A Nonprofit/NGO/government discounted rate is offered to partners. (Complimentary attendance with Founder level).
- Presentation and discounted sponsorship opportunities at GCCR events.
- Receive discounted pricing from partnership offerings.
Types of Partnerships:
- Prominent world leaders and global corporations comprise the Founding Partners. Their logos are identified on the GCCR website and in all marketing materials for a minimum period of 5 years and their pioneering work is showcased in beautiful story maps which are hosted on the GCCR website.
- Founding partners have the opportunity to join or designate a partner for Steering Committees which identify gaps and collaborate on the first-year agenda.
- Founding partners are invited to keynote at events.
- Founding partners are given annual partner access for X years.
- Founding partners are given 2 VIP passes to the Breakers Summit as the guest of honor with 2 nights hotel stay at the Breakers included.
Enquire about supporting the GCCR with as a Founding Partner
Annual partnerships are offered on a sliding scale basis based upon revenue.
The Global Center for Climate Resilience is a nonpartisan, United States based 501(c)(3) organization. Partnership fees may be tax deductible. Check with a tax professional in your country of residence/operation.
Please contact us about customized packages including in-kind and strategic partnership opportunities.